PRINCIPLE PARTNERS, INC.
STATEMENT OF COMPANY SAFETY POLICY
Each person who works at Principle Partners, Inc. is important. Our success with customers and consequently the overall success of this business depends on the individual – his or her personal skills, energy, and contributions. At the same time, we should be concerned and supportive of each other.
Respecting this, PPI strives to provide a safe and healthful workplace. Additionally, PPI subscribes to these principles:
- Most accidents are preventable through implementation of effective Safety and Health Control Policies and Programs.
- Safety and health controls are major parts of our daily work.
- Accident prevention is good business. It increases productivity and minimizes human suffering.
- Management is responsible for providing a reasonable and safe workplace for employees.
- Employees are responsible for following safe work practices, company rules and for preventing accidents and injuries.
- Management must monitor company safety performance, working environment and conditions to ensure that safety objectives are achieved.
- Our safety program requires the participation of all employees to improve safety awareness and to prevent accidents and injuries.
- All employees must be trained before using any lifts and/or power activated tools.
Your involvement, cooperation and personal commitment to safety are essential. Keeping a safe workplace is a team effort. We need you on this team. Principle Partners, Inc. welcomes any helpful comments.
Together, we can make the difference. Together we CAN prevent accidents and injuries. We must work, every minute of every hour of every working day, to keep each other safe in the workplace.